17.7.14

Beauty Product of the Week: Tom Ford Shanghai Lily Eau De Parfum

 Tom Ford Shanghai Lily Eau De Parfum
Confession time, I've been wearing Vera Wang Princess as my go-to perfume for a very long time. Occasionally I will wear Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb but every so often I take a walk into Sephora and end up leaving overwhelmed and sneezing from trying out too many odours.

On a quick trip into Holt Renfrew atop the escalators was a row of Tom Ford perfumes, I tried to test out each bottle but the one that stuck out the most was the exotically named: Shanghai Lily.

The eau de parfum is a mixture of warm spices, elegant florals, and hints of vanilla and frankincense. Needless to say, I'm still thinking about it and may make it my signature scent.

Do you have a signature scent? Its important to remember certain smells will mix with your own skin to create a truly unique experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment