The fact alone that Bling Ring is based on true events makes it ridiculous enough but leave it up to Sofia Coppola to make it even more amazing with her writing and directing... WARNING: SPOILER ALERT!
Here is a list of the most ridiculous moments from Bling Ring:
- The "evidence" shot during the opening credits:
- after I saw this collection of gems I was hooked
- Underage and in the club:
- They are all in high school and have no problem getting in. How is this possible? They are friends with/one of them is probably sleeping with the manager of the club.
- When Kirsten Dunst shows up at the club
- Lets be honest, it wouldn't be a Sofia Coppola movie is she wasn't in it.
- Everything in Paris Hilton's house
- Does she need a stipper pole and dance club? Also the fact they visit not once but five times and Paris never noticed a thing was missing.
- Anything and everything "Chloe" wears
- seriously I loved every outfit and that says a lot
- The sisters are home schooled on the teachings of "the Secret" *snaps for vision boards*
- When "Niki" wears the Juicy tracksuit/Ugg combo to "school"
- When they have a yard sale of goodies
- Because really, who needs that much Louis Vuitton and Chanel, right?
- The "Lindsay" sign in LiLo's house
- I've always wanted one of those in my room and for it to not look tacky, she somehow achieved this, new found respect for LiLo!
- The extremes of celebrity culture on a level that doesn't involve paparazzi
- brings the level of stalker up a bit
Images: Bling Ring Pinterest, Twitter, and Tumblr