29.6.13

FitBit: Barreworks Toronto

I just have to take a moment to share with you all, my beloved friends, how much I enjoyed my first Barreworks Toronto class.

With not one but TWO locations to serve Toronto's fit crowd on the hunt for the newest workout, "barre babes" can get their fix at the flagship studio located on 625 Queen Street West, 3rd Floor or hit up the new studio located on 2576 Yonge Street, 2nd Floor.

I attended my first Barreworks Mixed Level class with the wonderful instructor Mayumi at the Yonge location and I highly recommend it. The class:
"Our signature class. This 1-hour workout is the perfect balance of muscle sculpting and cardio. Using resistance bands, weighted balls and the barre itself, you’ll work your body from head to pinky toe." 
Lets just say it did, in fact, work my body from head to pinky toe!  





Barreworks Toronto has a wonderful offer for newcomers: $10 for your first class or 2 weeks unlimited usage for $40! Single classes go for $21.

If you're looking for something new and fun I highly recommend a Barreworks class... or 15! You'll feel amazing after, I promise! They also have really cute tank tops to show your love.




All images via: Barreworks TO








Visit them at: barreworks.ca
On Facebook: facebook.com/Barreworks
On Twitter: @BarreworksTO
On Instagram:
instagram.com/barreworksto/#

No comments:

Post a Comment