But, with the warm weather comes the great events and sometimes you need a little help to achieve that all natural glow.
My Summer Beauty Regimen:
1. I always start off with a clean palette, I give my face a quick wash and moisturize with Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer, $13.99.
2. I apply a thin layer of Make Up For Ever HD Foundation, $42.00, in #153 Golden Honey around my face just to cover any blemishes and uneven tones.
3. To cover the dark circles under my eyes and highlight my cheek bones I swipe the benefit Watt's Up! Highlighter, $36.00, in luminous champagne, to brighten up my face and act as a primer on my lids for eye shadow.
4. Since the day I've started wearing makeup my eye shadow pots always feature the same shades since they go well with my skin tone. I especially adore the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette, $32.00. With it you have great shades for all areas of your eye to create dramatic smokey eyes or just a basic everyday natural look.
BEAUTY SECRET: I was once told if you dab some light glittery shadow to the corner of your eyes it will make them appear brighter, and it works! I use NARS Single Eye Shadow, $28.00, in Abyssinia.
5. Its all about the lashes for me! Everyone has their one necessity and for me its mascara. I always brush on some Lancôme Hypnôse Drama, $31.00. This mascara doesn't clump and truly creates volume because it reaches every single lash, even the tiny ones!
6. To create the perfect cat eye I use the Sephora Long Lasting Eyeliner High Precision Brush, $15.00. I find it has the best tip to create perfectly straight lines, even if you don't have the most sturdy hands.
7. Finally I complete my look with the benefit Dallas bronzer, $36.00, to give me that sunkissed glow!
8. I also dab on some MAC Lovelorn lipstick, $18.00.
9. When the party is over and you are ready for bed, I recommend the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, $6.49 for a 25 pack. Out of all the makeup remover products I've used, these are the most gentle and smell wonderful, not to mention: they get the job done and remove all makeup.