27.5.14

FitBit: The Good Press





The Good Press is now serving "Toronto's best organic cold-pressed juice" and now that I have tried two flavours: the Ruby Tuesday and the Chocolate Milk, I believe that statement to be true!






Although the juices are great, which they are, the açai bowls they offer are not only delicious but they are so filling. I had the classic bowl and a juice after a bootcamp and aside from feeling good about my meal decision, I felt full, which is crucial after my workouts.






Also available for your consumption are vegetable wraps, "live shots", smoothies, and coming soon, something I am so excited about: popsicles!  How perfect would those be for those hot summer days walking around in Yorkville? The perfect snack- delicious and healthy? Sign me up!






Visit the Good Press at 87 Yorkville Ave
Check them out online at www.thegoodpress.ca  
Read their tweets: @goodpressjuice
Look at their delicious snapshots: @goodpressjuice

No comments:

Post a Comment