22.5.14

Why not try? A Coral Crossbody Bag


I walked into one of my favourite Toronto boutiques, Riant, last week and spotted the perfect crossbody bag. The size was just right for all my essentials, but that wasn't what caught my attention, it was the eye popping colour. The object of my desire was no other than the Mackage Novaki-S4 Small Crossbody Bag, available in store at Riant for $225.


Although you may not necessarily think to pick up such a bold colour, the bag itself is quite versatile and can transform between each season. The obvious choice for spring/summer, it would look wonderful beside a stark white pair of jeans or bright yellow shorts, and would pop against floral prints and royal blues.

So the next time you have the choice between picking a black bag or a bold one, why not try a coral bag?  

No comments:

Post a Comment