4.10.13

Playlist • HAIM "Days Are Gone"


The coolest sisters on the block, HAIM have released their highly anticipated album "Days Are Gone" and I couldn't be happier! I'm currently streaming the album via Rdio, if you don't have a Rdio account you absolutely need one. Sure, I may just have signed up this morning but its the best decision I've made all day. Give the entire album a listen and let me know if you aren't dancing in your cubicle ready to take on the weekend! Each song has such a so-Cal vibe to it and I'm instantly happy listening to these sweet tunes filled with sunshine and soul!

Give them a listen:

The Wire

If I Could Change Your Mind

Don't Save Me

and the ever so popular Forever

2 comments:

  1. They're pretty rad. I love Rdio! What's your username so I can stalk what you listen to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nick! I'm under Lucy Elizabeth http://www.rdio.com/people/LucyElizabeth88/

    ReplyDelete