29.1.13

SAG Awards Best Dressed Edition: Katrina Bowden

On the road to the Oscars we stopped last night to honour both TV and film actors and actresses at the 19th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards. The award ceremony may be more laid back than they others but that doesn't mean anyone skimped out on the outfits.

My award for Best Dressed at the 2013 SAG Awards goes to Katrina Bowden. Although Modern Family beat out 30 Rock for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series, Katrina was a top contender for best dressed on many lists thanks to her stylist and Badgley Mischka. 

Image Source: OK Magazine Online
 











Dress: Badgley Mischka

Jewels: Forevermark


















I know I usually don't give props to the Golden boys of Hollywood but I had no choice after seeing Mr. Bradley Cooper in Tom Ford last night. I believe he deserves an award for his role in Silver Linings Playbook but in the meantime he will just have to settle for an award from this girl right here!

Image Source: ImNotObsessed.com













Suit: Tom Ford



















 In the words of the President of the Hollywood Foreign Press, “As I disappear into the delta twilight … allow me to say three little words to Bradley Cooper .. Call me, maybe?”

No comments:

Post a Comment