27.5.10

Welcome Home

Welcome to Valley of the Dolls! Spring is in full swing and now that I'm all settled into my job as an intern I thought it would be a great time to start my first blog. I'm going to share things that I love and hopefully they bring some inspiration to you.

In order to get to know me you should probably know a few things, the most important thing is that I'm very selective with fashion and I adore jewelry and accessories. I don't really have time to put together over-the-top outfits but I will make time to choose the right necklace or ring. I've recently purchased this ring and needless to say my anticipation for the small package is the inspiration behind this post. I'm not sure if its always the best decision for celebrities to start their own line however I've fallen for Nicole Ritchie's House of Harlow 1960. Each piece is perfect for planning an entire outfit around and not too bad on the bank account. Here are my favorites from the collection.

1. House of Harlow 1960 Horseshoe Stacking Ring, $25
2. House of Harlow 1960 Mini Key Necklace, $48
3. House of Harlow 1960 Feather Earrings, $72
4. House of Harlow 1960 Leather Stack Bangle with Stones, $114


No comments:

Post a Comment