18.11.14

Geometry London, The Marlboro Bag

The guy I live with, my other half, he calls it my "Marlboro bag," because its that shade of brown that instantly triggers visions of the wild wild west and cowboys and is that suede looking leather like the saddles on the horses.

The Geometry London rectangle tote, is a simple enough tote that is structured and tough, which is what you need for every day wear. Its also big enough to hold  everything, I mean it too, one night I had to bring home my work laptop and if you have a work laptop you know that they are not what Apple Air dreams are made of, they are the complete opposite. The laptop and its huge battery cord fit among my lipstick red notebook that I take everywhere and everything else. 

Back in Toronto I lived a great distance away from the office so I was used to always bringing the necessities with me to work if I was going out after and its a habit I can't break, maybe its a good thing to always be this prepared. Here in London, I live a short distance from work yet I still pack everything in case of an emergency and this bag can handle it!

Make-up kit, brush, notebook, assortment of lip balms, lipsticks, travel sized dry shampoo bottle, hand cream, and a wallet are among some of the things my bag holds and an umbrella. There are two open pockets right at the top and one zip pocket on the opposite side for everything I need to be able to grab at a moments notice, my iPhone and my Oyster card mainly.

Geometry London has become a personal favourite of mine, the quality of the bags really have no comparison. Effortless chic is really the only way to describe the bags. 

The Stats:
100% Genuine Leather
Height - 14''
Width - 13.5''
Depth - 2.25''
Strap Drop - 6.5''

I grab it, I go, I know everything is in it, there is really nothing else I could ask for in a bag!

Get your own over at Geometry London

Flat hunting in South Ken #ootd 

No comments:

Post a Comment