18.12.13

Workouts to Get You Through the Holidays

Snowed in? No reason to skip the workout. Here is a list of some of my favourite at-home workouts to help you get through the holidays!

PlyoJam  from FitSugar


 Why I like it?
Its fun! PlyoJam combines dance moves with plyometrics and will help you lose weight, tone your body, and challenge your agility and balance.  

Fat Be Gone - 10 Minute HIIT Workout from FitSugar
 

Why I like it?
HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training and this workout gives you the chance to maximize your workout time while burning a ton of calories. I would highly recommend a mat for this, you spend a lot of time on the ground and you need the support to perform each workout to your full ability! Don't be afraid, you may have never heard or seen some of these workouts but you'll get the hang of it after the first two reps, I promise! 

Sculpted Legs from Blogilates


Why I like it?
You don't need any equipment, just your runners and a small space to give yourself enough room to fully execute the moves. Although at first they may seem easy enough, each workout in this series packs a lot of punch and your booty and legs will begging for mercy at the end of the workout.

Sunkissed ABS Workout from Tone It Up!


Why I like it?
If you need some inspiration, look no further because a workout on the beach will remind you that even though snow is on the ground now, in a few months you'll be hitting the beach again! The instructors have great energy and lets be honest, who doesn't want to have bods like them? I know I do!

Victoria Secret Model Workout: 10- Minute Fat Blasting Circuit from FitSugar 


Why I like it?
Not just because it has Victoria Secret it the name, although it did peak my interest in the first place. The 10-minute workout is lead by Andrea Orbeck who is Heidi Klum's go-to trainer. You don't need any equipment and although its only 10-minutes long you are able to get in a great workout if you're on a tight schedule! 

No comments:

Post a Comment