26.4.14

Stylekick: THE Fashion App every Fashionista Needs


My iPhone is my number one must-have accessory, I bring it everywhere and constantly look to it for whatever I need. One of the main things I search? Fashion outfits and style inspiration.

What if I told you there is one app that was designed to make this process not only easier but better?! Stylekick, creator of the popular style and fashion inspiration app that I’m hooked on, has now released Version 2.0.1!

Now not only can you check out my outfits but thousands more from other fashion bloggers and enthusiasts. But the best part? You can shop the look, right in the palm of your hand. Pretty cool, right?

The Stylekick iOS platform has been completely re-designed for trend setters and style watchers who find inspiration in street style and it learns from your choices to recommend outfits and items that best speak to your personal style.

I seriously recommend downloading this free app asap. I promise it’ll come in handy for #OOTD inspiration and easy shopping!






Like and share your favorite pieces from an outfit or post your own.

Designed for fashion fiends who find inspiration in street style, Stylekick learns from your choices and recommends outfits and items that best speak to your personal style.

Flip. Share. Inspire.

• Double-tap multiple parts of an outfit to like & save your favorite pieces
 
• Tap and hold to share your favorite outfits via Twitter
 
• Flip through full-screen high resolution images quickly
 
• Shop fashion blogger looks

What's New in Version 2.0.1
• Thousands of new looks 
• Completely redesigned interface with significant performance improvements
 
• Sharing on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and via email
 
• Ability to browse and shop outfit items

Find it here: http://app.stylekick.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment