4.11.13

My New Gig: Fashion Contributor on Girls of T.O.

So you may be wondering where I've been lately and why I haven't been filling your day with useless yet entertaining thoughts, well fear not I am simply splitting my time between my precious blog and a new home: Girls of T.O.

At least once a week I'll be contributing a fashion or beauty piece to the site so you can get your fill in two places, along with many other wonderful and talented girls!

Here are the links to the pieces I've written so far...
Jeremy Scott Appointed Creative Director of Moschino
Trend Alert: Grunge is Back  
Topshop x Kate Bosworth
What You Need Right Meow

World MasterCard Fashion Week S/S 2014 Reviews:
 Bustle
Target Holiday
Beaufille
Sid Neigum
Melissa Nepton
Backstage with Redken's Jorge Joao

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment